Saturday 30 June 2012

Simon and Georgina Wedding- Aldwark Manor

Yorkshire Wedding Photography

When I first met Simon and Georgina at Aldwark Manor I knew straight away I wanted to work with them. It is not often that you get clients who have such strong thoughts for the style of photos that they want, in Simon's case the brief was non traditional, fun, fun and fun!!!

They got married at a very popular Yorkshire wedding venue, Aldwark Manor. I am not sure if the golf course was a key factor to this decision as I know Simon loved messing around in the golf buggies during the day! The day went really quickly but we managed to get some amazing wedding photographs for them. 

I just want to thank both Simon for Georgina for making me part of their wedding day. We also will have their wedding video ready to go online very soon, so keep watching!! To see more photos from this wedding "Like" our Facebook page by clicking here.












No comments: