Wednesday 6 June 2012

A fantastic start to the wedding season

It has been an amazing start to 2012, already with some wonderful clients and many pre-wedding meetings already done for forthcoming weddings. I have not posted much on the blog recently as I have been covering many miles to get to venues, photographing weddings and meeting clients, I have not had time to keep updating the blog or Facebook status. My travels have seen me photographing weddings in North Yorkshire, Loch Lomond and near to Lands End.

I am currently writing this from Italy where I am for a few weeks photographing our Romantic Italian Wedding photography packages at Villa San Crispolto and Villa Baroncino. It is fantastic to be back and has given me chance to catch up on the blogs and photo processing, so over the next week you will see some of the amazing photographs from the recent weddings.

Italy is also a great place for me just to take some time out, look at new styles and ideas that I can continue to use for the future. For past clients and friends that is a process that can always be helped with a Peroni sitting on the balcony with a great view. Here is the view, and the Peroni is in the fridge! ;-)


No comments: