Tuesday 19 June 2012

Richard and Esther- Romantic Italian Wedding Villa Baroncino

Romantic Italian Weddings- Villa Baroncino

Wedding photography and wedding video.


It was a great return back to Villa Baroncino last week for me. I had the great opportunity to photograph Richard and Esther's wedding as part of our Romantic Italian Weddings. Richard and Esther booked me over a year ago which was a great compliment as they liked the style of my photos and knew they wanted me to be part of their day. This was great for them as it secured their date and ensured I would be available for their date.

We also videoed their wedding day as part of our wedding video packages. The wedding videos are becoming very popular now as we shoot them in a very relaxed style and modern way. This makes them great for sharing on Facebook or on your iPad and a sample of the their day will be online soon.

For now, here are a few photographs from the day.


















No comments: