Saturday 9 June 2012

Hannah and Amit Wedding- Lodge on the Loch

Lodge on the Loch is one of my favourite wedding venues and a personal favourite hotel of mine as well. Situated on the shore of Loch Lomond in Scotland it is a perfect waterside retreat. It was great in the speeches on the wedding day to hear how Hannah and Amit stumbled on the hotel and it grew to be a place in their hearts. I can relate to that as that is a very similar story to how I found the hotel and my wife and I have stayed there on many occasions.

With any Scottish wedding the one subject that is always on peoples minds is the weather! Hannah and Amit's initial plan was to get married on the terrace overlooking the loch, however with last minute frantic checking of weather reports a decision was made to play it safe and have the ceremony inside. The weather did hold off for us and we did manage some amazing photos on the beach that looked like they were taken on a beach on some far away shores, not on the edge of a loch in Scotland!!

Hannah and Amit were fantastic to work for, Amit is a true gentleman and Hannah was stunning to photograph. I am sure they will be very happy for many years to come and I am happy to have been part of their day.

Here are a few shots from the day.




















No comments: