Tuesday 4 September 2012

Steph and Adam's Wedding- Swinton Park

Yorkshire Wedding Photography

After the short break away sailing at the beginning of August I was back behind the camera for one of the busiest periods for me. The journey started back at one of my favourite Yorkshire Wedding Venues, Swinton Park.

Swinton Park has so many possibilities for wedding photography, the grounds and gardens give some great photograph opportunities as well as the interior shots as well. Unfortunately the weather was not as kind as it could have been for us so we made use of the amazing interiors. I love one of my fun shots which you would never know had been taken in the reception area!

Steph was amazing to photograph, her dress was so classical and she was happy to pose for me to make some amazing photographs. Their wedding was fantastic and I was very proud to be part of their wedding day.

Here are a few photographs from the day and the remaining wedding photographs will be online when the bride and groom return from honeymoon and have seen their wedding slideshow with all the images.













No comments: