Monday 10 September 2012

Laura and Scott's Wedding- Wood Hall

Yorkshire Wedding Photographer

Wood Hall seems to quite a popular venue for me this year and it was great to return for the wedding of Laura and Scott. They got married in a church just on the outskirts of York then went to Wood Hall to hold their wedding reception.

I first met Laura and Scott at my friends wedding (Daz and Bex) who I photographed a year or so ago. Daz was the best man for this wedding so it was great to work with everyone again and we had a great day.

Laura and Scott were able to make use of the lovely gardens at Wood Hall and the setting is just fantastic for a summer wedding. It is one of Yorkshire's favourite wedding venues and a personal favourite of my own. Here is a few of my favourite photographs from the wedding day, the remaining photos will be in the Client Area very soon.


















No comments: