Wednesday 17 October 2012

Chris and Gemma- Aldwark Manor wedding


Yorkshire Wedding Photography

It was a quick hop back from Italy to the UK for me to photograph Chris and Gemma’s wedding at Aldwark Manor. As the recommended photographer for Aldwark Manor I get to photograph there very often enabling me to find different areas to get some great shots. With the mix of traditional and modern styles the hotel gives me a great range of possiblities for some great wedding photography.

It was a very emotional day for Chris and Gemma and Gemma did very well to hold back the tears of joy as she walked down the aisle. Gemma looked amazing in a stunning dress and I could see how happy Chris was to see here for the first time on their wedding day.

The day was made even better as their two boys played such a part in their wedding day. I loved to see them enter the room for their wedding breakfast with everyone cheering and the two boys lapping up all the attention.

Here are a few photos from the day, the remaining photos can be viewed in the Client Area.















No comments: