Friday 27 April 2012

Karen and Robert- Pre Wedding Shoot

Aldwark Manor- Engagement wedding photography

Yorkshire Wedding Photography

I took a day out to meet a few of my clients at the lovely Aldwark Manor hotel recently to meet clients and do engagement shoots with them in preparation of the big day. Karen and Robert are due to get married at the amazing Pendennis Castle in Falmouth later in the year. It has been hard to catch up with them both as Robert is based in Newcastle and Karen is now in Salisbury. I am really pleased to be their wedding photographer.

I met Karen at the National Wedding Exhibition where she had gone to try and find a wedding photographer. She told me how she never thought she would find a photographer that would travel to Pendennis Castle for her day. Only when we spoke at the show did we realise she lived five minutes from where I my office is. She had gone to a national wedding exhibition at the Birmingham NEC only to find a photographer that lived five minutes from where she lived- fate!! ;-)

We had a great morning together setting out the plans for the wedding, and here are a few shots from the engagement shoot.






No comments: