Saturday 22 October 2011

Catherine and Ricky- Italian Wedding

Whilst I was out in Tuscany I stayed for the second Romantic Italian Wedding which saw Catherine and Ricky get married at the Town Hall in Cortona. They held their reception at Villa San Crispolto which always gives an opportunity to make a stunning sunset shot which they broke away from their meal to get "that" photo!!!

After the wedding it was a quick hop back to the UK for me to shoot another wedding back in the UK. I do love photographing weddings in Italy as part of our Romantic Italian Wedding packages and I look forward to returning back there in a couple of weeks. We are also exhibiting in conjunction with Marco at the National Wedding Exhibition at Birmingham NEC on 7th,8th and 9th October- come and see us on stand A11 :-)

Here are a few photos from the day and the others will be online as soon very shortly.











No comments: