Monday 25 April 2011

Lisa and Paul- Italy Wedding Villa San Crispolto

It was fantastic to return back to Italy for one of Marco's Romantic Italian Weddings. This year will see us in Italy at least once a month until the end of the season and what a way to start with Lisa and Paul's wedding! They were married in Cortona Town Hall with a reception in Villa San Crispolto which is set into the Tuscan hills. Pippa and I had a fantastic day, Italian Wedding Photography with the sun shining is always a great combination! There are too many photos to include on this blog, but here are a few of my photos from the day and Pippa has added a message and a few of her photos below.










"I had the pleasure of accompanying Mark to Italy, being my first visit to Villa San Crispolto and Cortona I was blown away as to the beauty of the whole place. It is truly an amazing place to get married!! Lisa and Paul were a lovely couple and as Lisa's mother said, you cannot take a bad photo of Lisa which made my job easier! It was very useful to have two photographers covering the wedding enabling us to show different aspects of the day. Thank you to Lisa and Paul for letting me be part of their very special day. I am looking forward to my next shoot in Italy and here are a few of my photographs taken from the day"- Pippa







No comments: