Friday 25 February 2011

Riff Raff Photography comes to Windsor

Windsor really is a beautiful location to photograph weddings or family portraits, the stunning surroundings of Windsor and the Long Walk make for an incredible backdrop. All of that and it is only a short trip from the hustle and bustle of Central London into leafy Berkshire- the best of both worlds!

Last week I was in Windsor to photograph a family portrait with Vicky, Chris and their new baby son. I loved working with them and their reaction as I showed them the stunning photographs made my day.

The following day I returned to the Long Walk to photograph my son Freddie, we had a great time and he loved playing on an old tree trunk and I just caught the shot!

I am based in Windsor and if you want to talk to me about booking a photoshoot at your home or on location please call me on 07837 101486.

Pippa









and of course, not forgetting Freddie!!!!!.....

No comments: