Tuesday 28 December 2010

Feedback- Amy and Ben

Amy and Ben were fantastic clients, fun, relaxed and I had a great time photographing their wedding. Their wedding was some what different as they had a UK wedding at Wood Hall near Wetherby in the UK then flew out to Australia to have another blessing over there. I was fortunate to follow them to both venues which gave us a wide range of photos for the album!!

I managed to get their album to just just in time for xmas and it did look amazing. I am sure they had great fun showing the family over the festive period. I got a little message from them which read:-

"Thanks so much for our wedding album, it is amazing and we love it! You did an awesome job, thank you. Amy and Ben.

It was a great wedding and here is one of my favourite shots from the Australian part of the wedding.


No comments: