Sunday 13 June 2010

A bit of time out!!

It has been quite a busy couple of months so when my mate asked me if I fancied a few days sailing up on the west coast of Scotland, there could only have been one response- Yes!!!

We took 5 days to sail around the Isle of Mull and some of the other outer islands. The weather was stunning, bright sunny days and a good wind to push us along. We sailed with dolphins and sailed along with a basking shark no more than four feet off the side of the boat!!

Attached is a small video that shows what I get up to when I am not behind the camera. We were just off Ardnamurchan Point which is the most westerly part of the UK (so I am told!) and only a few miles offshore from Glengorm Castle on the Isle of Mull. Glengorm Castle is one of my regular wedding venues that I photograph at so it was fun to give them a wave as I sailed by!!

Enjoy ;-)

No comments: