Monday 18 January 2010

Goodbye 2009, hello 2010!!!

I cannot believe how fast 2009 has gone, the year started quiet due to the recession with everyone feeling the pinch. Despite a slow start bookings soon came in and the year went from strength to strength, making 2009 an exceptional year. The year also saw a new web design and the growth in weddings abroad led to the new site going “.com” receiving very good feedback from across the world. It was a pleasure for the website to be acknowledged by a national magazine who featured it in a two page feature article.

I never anticipated such a demand for my work from around the world. As I write this I am just about to board a plane back to Heathrow from Hong Kong the final leg of on my Round the World trip. The trip began on in December and I was fortunate enough to photograph a wedding in Australia during this trip. 2010 will be seeing more weddings in Italy for Romantic Italian Weddings and further weddings in Australia and New Zealand in 2011.

Finally, I would like to thank all my clients to date, I have enjoyed working with you all in 2009! I thought I would share my final memory of 2009 in this video of the Sydney Harbour New Year fireworks – enjoy!!

Happy New Year


No comments: