Sunday 27 December 2009

Round the world in 38 days!!!!

The next few weeks will have some interesting blog updates as I fly to Australia to photograph a wedding over there. On route I will be stopping for a few days in Los Angeles and New Zealand. Whilst in New Zealand I am meeting Chris, a very good friend of mine and my business guru, for more business brain storming over a few glasses of wine. He has also booked us onto a 68 foot racing yacht for an adrenalin day out on the water!!

Then onto Australia to photograph a wedding and a few portraits. I hope to get a few of those images up on the site soon after I have taken them. After that I will be heading across to Sydney for New Year and to get some landscape images of the beautiful Sydney Harbour Bridge. The final leg of the trip takes me into Indonesia where I will be shooting some commercial images at a new five star resort and spa in Bali.

Keep checking online and where I have wifi, I will keep updated. Whilst I am away the team will run the office and I will be monitoring emails and still be in touch!

No comments: