Thursday 11 June 2009

Worldwide

Even in difficult economic times I am really pleased to report that Riff Raff Photography continues to grow. I have invested in the new website which is still getting more and more photos added all the time, so keep checking it out. 

One other thing that I tried was to open out the company not only nationally in the UK but to offer a service anywhere! It takes me back to the old days where I used to do underwater photography across the world and spent most of my time in airport lounges. I am pleased to say that interest in weddings outside of the UK is growing. In a few weeks I depart to Tuscany in Italy to shoot a wedding for Dominic and Jenny, then in December I have a well planned trip around the world to shoot in New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong and a few other stops along the way. To cater for that the website has now got a .co.uk and a .com ending to help people find their way easily.

Thank you to everyone for making this an exceptional year and I look forward to the continued growth of the company and watching more and more people smile when they see their images!

No comments: