Tuesday 8 July 2008

Four countries in four days!!!

It has been a rather mad last couple of weeks with photos in the UK and abroad. After flying to Italy, then to Slovenia and finally into Croatia I found myself with my mate and fellow photographer Glyn by a pool with a Peroni!! For those who have said photographing holiday villas in Croatia is not "work" then please let me assure you it is!  :-)

With 4.30am starts to catch the rising sun and working through to 9pm in the evening in 30 degrees of heat, it was a bit harder than expected! However the images were excellent and we did manage to take advantage of the pool and local bars!

I will upload a few images over the next few days to prove it was not all relaxation, the client was so pleased they have asked us to return to do some more work for them- happy days!!

No comments: